Innovation for our Tenants
We are proud to announce that we continue to innovate on the Rental experience by removing one more headache from our renters, having to deal with Internet.
Starting with Montrose Manor, we are adding Building Internet Service as an included utility for your suite, just like we do Heat and Water. Internet has become a necessity for work, entertainment and communication, and we want to make sure that everyone can have that access in our buildings.
This will benefit our tenants in many ways:
- Internet Delays: No more hassle in having to call an Internet Service Provider as soon as you have access to your suite to setup Internet. We give our tenants a code to access their own Personal Network within our Infrastructure along with their apartments keys.
- Save Money: Through our bulk plans, we can offer Internet much more cost effectively than for each tenant to have their own internet connection. This will in the end save the tenant money.
- Reduced Interference: Less Internet Service Technicians in the building means less foot traffic, less cleaning required, and less non-residents in the building, making a better experience for everyone. In addition to this, searching for wireless networks in the building will become 99% easier, as there will only be one connection, instead of one for every apartment. This helps improve wireless signal strength as a whole.
How does this work? Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
- What if I want Faster Internet?: We provide adequate speeds that can handle most average apartment tenants, but if you want faster speeds, we’d be happy to upgrade you to a higher speed for a much more competitive cost than moving to an Internet Service Provider.
- Can other Residents see my devices?: No, our infrastructure creates a Personal Area Network for each tenant so that anything signed onto the network with the same passcode will exist on its own .
- Can I still get Other Services that Internet Service Providers Offer like TV and LAN Line Phones?: Yes! We do not currently support those services, but you can still contact a provider to have those services hooked up alongside our Internet.
If you want to learn more about our Internet integration, or want to be a part of our community, please contact us using the information provided on the Montrose Manor building Page.